Fuel Station 400 Skid
If fast fueling on a secure platform is your goal, the Fuel Station 400 Skid is for you. When you move this fork truck loadable refueler in place, all you’ll have to do is turn on the pump and squeeze the nozzle.
U.S. Patent No. 10,099,915
Out of stock
If fast fueling on a secure platform is your goal, the Fuel Station 400 Skid is for you. When you move this fork truck loadable refueler in place, all you'll have to do is turn on the pump and squeeze the nozzle. Equipped with a 50' retractable hose reel, you can easily reach the tank that needs to be topped off. With up to 25 gallon per minute flow rate and automatic shutoff nozzle, not only will the tank you're refilling top off fast, but the auto nozzle will shut off the flow to help minimize overfills and spills.
This Fuel Station can also be used as a mobile refueling platform. This configuration can include a weights and measures meter and cloud-based data transfer for re-selling fuel into commerce.
Standard options include: lockable fuel cap, license plate frame and multi-directional nozzle swivel.
- Model Name: Fuel Station 400 Skid
- Tank Size: (4) 100 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, AV Gas, Jet A
- Dimensions: 95″ length x 48″ width x 36″ height
- Empty Weight: 1,100 Pounds (varies with options)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Meter: TCS 682 with TCS 3000 Register
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM maximum
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 1″ x 50′ Hose on Reel
- Grounding Cable: 55′ with Clamp
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 35 Amps
- Battery: SRM-31 Deep Cycle
DownloadsFuel Station 400 Skid Brochure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.