Sportsman 110 Deluxe
Exclusively sold online at Bass Pro Shops.
The Sportsman 110 Deluxe is a portable gas station on wheels. Equipped with a 15 foot hose and fast flowing 15 GPM electric pump and automatic shutoff nozzle. When the pump is running, fuel flows at a rate nearly twice that of most gas station pumps which allows for quick and efficient refueling operations.
U.S. Patent No.
The Sportsman 110 Deluxe is a portable gas station on wheels. With a 15 foot hose and up to 15 GPM electric pump and automatic shutoff nozzle. When the pump is running, fuel flows at a rate nearly twice that of most gas station pumps, which allows for quick and efficient refueling operations.
In addition to the Sportsman Deluxe’s efficiency, its reinforced strength trailer gives it the portable versatility needed to deliver and pump fuel wherever it’s needed. With the Sportsman Deluxe, gone are the days of getting dragged down by hauling small containers and small amounts of fuel or needing a team of people to transport large volumes of fuel. This model’s 110 gallon tank provides the perfect volume of fuel needed on a portable platform that makes it easy for one person to handle the entire refueling job themselves.
- DOT Compliant Roll Cage
- Model: Sportsman 110 Deluxe
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
- Dimensions: 102” length x 48″ width x 46″ height (total footprint)
- Empty Weight: 400 Pounds (varies with options)
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Wheels: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Polished Aluminum
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 7-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: 15 GPM
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 15′ x 3/4″
- Grounding Cable: 12′ with Clamp
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 18 Amps
- Battery: Size 24 (sold separately), Deep Cycle Recommended
- Limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship on all products manufactured by Robinson Portable Fuel Solutions. This includes a 24 month warranty from date of shipping/pick-up. All other components covered by OEM manufacturer’s warranty.
Where to Buy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.